Filename/filetype rulesets

David Jacobson davidj at IMPOL.NET
Tue Sep 2 12:33:53 IST 2003

Hi,

I've been using MailScanner (4.22-4) with Exim (4.20)

I'd like to congratulate Julian on an unbelievable product, that in my
honest opinion beats most commercial
products that cost ridiculous amounts of money.

Anyway, what I'd like is an example on how to split the filename/filetype
options into rulesets

I have a specific client that wants to be able to receive all content
types from a specific domain and just need
an example to work with.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

David Jacobson
System Architect

Imperial Online - The Imperial Connection

Switchboard     (+27) 11 723-8000
Helpdesk        (+27) 11 723-8181
Mobile          (+27) 83 235-0760
Facsimile       (+27) 11 454 1236
Email           davidj at impol.net

www.imperialonline.co.za / www.imperialtoday.co.za

Confidentiality Notice:
This communication and the information it contains are intended for the
person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other person(s) or
organisation(s).
The content of this communication may be confidential, legally privileged
and protected. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any part of this
communication may be unlawful.