ClamAV missing Sobig.F

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Mon Sep 1 15:20:58 IST 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Antony Stone wrote:

> On Monday 01 September 2003 2:36 am, Gerry Doris wrote:
>
> > I've noticed that ClamAV seems to be missing Sobig.F (or a variant).
> > F-Prot and Trend are picking them up but ClamAV is letting them right
> > through.
>
> Please email one of these files to my address.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antony.

I'll send you the next one I get.  All files currently in my quarantine
directory aren't listed as virii by any of the scanners (F-Prot, Trend, or
ClamAV)???  I automatically deleted them each day.

I'm really confused now.  Is it possible that one of these is cleaning the
attachment during the scan?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer