ANNOUNCE: Stable 4.23-10 released

Mon Sep 1 01:47:46 IST 2003

Hi!

> I have just released a new "stable" version of MailScanner. There are many
> improvements and some fixes this time, rather more than I can easily list
> for you here, so please see the ChangeLog which is at the bottom of this
> message.

Seems to run just fine! Just upgraded.

I noticed in the spam.lists.conf that the two BAD ones are still listed:

osirusoft / SPEWS

Could you take those out in a upcomming package ? =)

I dont think its wise to put them inside the standard configs anymore.

And perhaps put in also NJABL, i am getting very good results with that
one also...

NJABL                           dnsbl.njabl.org

Bye,
Raymond.