I am sure this is a simple problem - Postfix

Pete russell pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU
Fri Oct 31 11:03:10 GMT 2003

I THINK it was a chroot issue? I removed postfix and re installed from
scratch, and made almost no changes to the default install, except
running the LINUX2 chroot script, then followed the guide on
mailscanner.info - then it all started working :) Although with a huge
delay between Mail being scanned and delivered. I hope it's the DNS too.
I copied some Nigerian scam emails and get rich quick etc into the
webmail client and they were detected and actioned appropriately, am
quite happy :) THANKS for all the tips.

A si have said, I will be starting from scratch on anew box early next
week - is it best to leave Postfix alone after install and then do the
MailScanner/postfix install?

I have 2 domains ONLY I wish to relay mail to.

Should I - include these domains in mydestinations and create a
transport map and include these domains and ips in the transport hash
file? IS this the best way to only accept mail for delivery to either of
my mail domains?

thanks