Why do?

Ian Douglas id at W98.US
Thu Oct 30 17:43:27 GMT 2003

> >I have a mail server with multiple domains and would like to:
> >
> >1) archive mail incoming and outgoing for one domain
> >2) archive in the directory /home/spool/mqueue.arc

I have MailScanner installed on a similar system with dozens of domains, but the
archiving tool in MailScanner will archive EVERYBODY's Email. There's a
configuration setting in my MailScanner.conf file taht says this:

Archive Mail = /var/spool/MailScanner/archive

The only way I've been able to sort it per domain is to do so manually by
writing a Perl script utilizing Mail::Message libraries to look at headers to
know what to do with it. I don't think there's any way from within MailScanner
to do this split on-the-fly. At least nothign I've seen.

-id