Testing MailScanner

Chris Trudeau chris at TRUDEAU.ORG
Wed Oct 29 15:27:24 GMT 2003

In your main.cf add an entry like this:

mynetworks = hash:/etc/postfix.in/network_table

Then create this file wih syntax like this:

#IP Address of source mail server you wat to allow

10.13.12.1    mail

The right side of this file is not used.

Once the file has been created cd into the directory containing the file and
postmap it:

/usr/local/sbin/postmap -c /etc/postfix.in/ network_table

then restart postfix:

/usr/local/sbin/postfix -c /etc/postfix.in/ reload

That should allow your inbound postfix instance to allow mail from the
source server

CT