MailScanner and syslog

Kevin Anderson andersjk at SOL-INVICTUS.ORG
Tue Oct 28 14:39:05 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I have a weird problem at the moment, usually when people call up saying
they aren't getting mail from a particular person we ask for a sender
address, sometimes we don't get one and search on the To: user at company.com
then continue to search on the sendmail hxxxxxxxxxx code, normally you can
find the From: hxxxxxxxxxx code then we know if the mail actually came in.
On my one server this is not occuring at all.  Has anyone ever had this
problem before? Or know where this is set?

thanks,
kevin anderson

--
@