Blocking certain users to internal only

Tue Oct 28 11:52:48 GMT 2003

Hi all

Well finally replaced Mailsweeper with Mailscanner - yay.

Final bit of funtionality is to restrict certain internal email
addresses to be used internally only - ie fred at solid-state-logic.com
cannot send external email or recieve it.

I'm using MailScanner and Exim 4.24 to provide anti-virus, spam and a
standard legal disclaimer (yes I know!).

I guess the easiest way is to meddle (er config) exim so it rejects on
the inbound connection..anyone any clues about this before I RTFM with
the Exim config ;-)

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator