Questions about PC Requirements

greyhair greyhair at GREYHAIR.NET
Mon Oct 27 23:54:48 GMT 2003

 Just my humble opinion, but you may want to look into
Redhat  ES (basic $350) if you are looking into Redhat
for the simple reason that you will get updates for longer
than 12 months. A bit more effort is put into optimsing the
kernel and other packages, too.
Also, have you thought about the AMD 64bit opteron
chip, if you are going to continue down the RedHat trail?
(has anyone?)

greyhair.

PS:  wow, ~13 mbit/sec of pure mail.  That sure dwarfs my
poor little T1!!