[Mail scanned] Re: [Mail scanned] Re: DNS Black list

damian damian at SCIENCE.NUS.EDU.SG
Mon Oct 27 08:06:13 GMT 2003

Hi,

I had set the Spam Actions and high scoring spam action to deliver. I
would like MailScanner to only add a tag [SPAM} to the subject, so that
users can decide if the mail is a spam to them.

Log files:

from=<webmaster-vir at declude.com>, size=1066, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
9626777CBF: to=<joel at science.nus.edu.sg>, relay=none, delay=1,
status=deferred (deferred transport)
New Batch: Scanning 1 messages, 1229 bytes
Spam Checks: Starting
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Filename Checks: Allowing msg-3909-1.txt
Uninfected: Delivered 1 messages
072921734FC: from=<webmaster-vir at declude.com>, size=1380, nrcpt=1 (queue
active)
072921734FC: to=<joel at science.nus.edu.sg>, relay=cyrus, delay=9,