mailscanner-mrtg - no graphics?

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Mon Oct 27 02:35:00 GMT 2003

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Peter Russell [mailto:prussell at MTELIZA.COM.AU]
Envoyé : Sunday, October 26, 2003 8:40 PM
À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : mailscanner-mrtg - no graphics?

Hi there, firstly, is this  the forum to provide feedback to the authors of the mailscanner product?

Secondly, we have MS installed and running nicely, postfix+redhat9+mailscanner - i installedmailscanner-mrtg but all my graphs are boken images (juts get the little square with a x in it, no pictures.

1. Does ms-mrtg support postix? could this be my problem?

[Ugo Bellavance]
No it doesn't, as the current version.  I have some modified scripts that makes it work, but I think you'd better wait for the next version, which should be released soon.  However, I didn't get no pictures, before my scripts were fixed, i just got no data.

2. If its not a postfix issue, where is the best place to begin looking for solutions to this problem? I cannot find a lot of info on the ent about ms-mrtg.

Kind regards and thanks

Pete