Tag all mail in log with score? {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Wed Oct 22 23:31:10 IST 2003

Isn't this what you want?

# Do you want the full spam report, or just a simple "spam / not spam"
report?
Detailed Spam Report = yes

# Do you want to include the numerical scores in the detailed SpamAssassin
# report, or just list the names of the scores
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

# If the message sender is on any of the Spam Lists, do you still want
# to do the SpamAssassin checks? Setting this to "no" will reduce the load
# on your server, but will stop the High Scoring Spam Actions from ever
# happening.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List = yes

# Do you want to always include the Spam Report in the SpamCheck
# header, even if the message wasn't spam?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes