a note on using pyzor and up2date

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Oct 22 18:55:21 IST 2003

I think the problem is related to RH 7.3
We managed to get round it one server, but I can't remember what I/we did to
solve the problem. I think we may have ended up with two versions of
Python...

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/