Integrating MailScanner, SpamAssasin and Exchange

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Oct 22 18:28:48 IST 2003

Other thing you can do, if your firewall supports port-forwarding (most
modern firewalls do) is to just leave the MX record for linux box address
and, in the event of a failure, instead of adding a rule in the FW to
allow connections to port 25 of the exchange box, you could add a port-
forwarding rule that redirects packets targeted to port 25 of the linux
box to the port 25 of the exchange box.