Integrating MailScanner, SpamAssasin and Exchange

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Oct 22 16:18:37 IST 2003

This is messy, anyway... at least make sure your firewall "REJECTS"
(rather than "DROPS") connections to port 25 of your Exchange server,
that would prevent lousy timeouts (SMTP timeouts are reaaaaaaalyyyyyyy
loooooooooong, and that is on purpose).

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby