Integrating MailScanner, SpamAssasin and Exchange

Mark Spieth mspieth at NEOD.NET
Wed Oct 22 15:15:37 IST 2003

Yes both can do a filter based on header information. This filter when
running exchange will be a server side filter so the exchange box will
actually be moving the email. Just tell the outlook client to look for
the header information and move it to the appropriate folder or action.

X-www.neod.net-MailScanner-SpamCheck: spam

No way to do this globally on the exchange server its self although.

Mark Spieth - Director of Internet Services
Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.
http://www.neod.net
mspieth at neod.net
330-830-6551

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
and the property of the sender. The information contained in the
attached materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of the attached information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
discard the information immediately.