Using Fetchmail to route email with MX?

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Oct 22 15:12:08 IST 2003

Fetchmail has an option to send retreived messages to a designated smtp server (exchange).  You can also build on your linux machine an alias list and a dns zone only for this machine , saying your exchange is the MX for these messages.  The first option is better, but since I wasn't aware of it when our ISP decided to block port 25, I chose the 2nd one.  I only have 10 users or so...

hth
Ugo