Custom Function for Virus Scanners Variable {Scanned by HJMS}

Kyle Harris lists at TRCINTL.COM
Tue Oct 21 13:57:31 IST 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:17:19 -0500, Furnish, Trever G <TGFurnish at HERFF-
JONES.COM> wrote:

>I may be totally off base here, but I think it merits saying nonetheless:
>
>perl -cw /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomConfig.pm

Thanks much for the idea.  Anything is worth a try.  I just tried this and
it returned with "syntax OK".  Thanks again.