Custom Function for Virus Scanners Variable {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Oct 21 00:17:19 IST 2003

I may be totally off base here, but I think it merits saying nonetheless:

perl -cw /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomConfig.pm

:-)  Usually when I've had a mysterious problem with MailScanner processes
not behaving normally, it's been related to something I did, which is
usually caught by double-checking the CustomConfig.pm for syntax errors.

Hope it helps.

-t.