personal rules

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Mon Oct 20 16:45:38 IST 2003

Thanks ned.  I think some people here might be interrested in your setup, but I don't have time right now to implement such a system.  I also think I'm not knowledgeable enough yet to do that.  I mostly wanted to know if it is possible.  Thanks for your answer, I kept it and will probably have a depper look at it later on.

Ugo