Shell Script

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Oct 17 19:29:27 IST 2003

Check you permissions on /var/run. It's probably not writable by the UID
that the incoming sendmail process is running under.

Steve

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 14:21, Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> [...]

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems, Ltd.
www.FSL.com
steve.swaney at fsl.com
Phone: 202 338-1670
Fax:202 448-2969
U.S. Toll Free Phone and Fax: 877 746-6636

and dangerous content by MailScanner and Sophos Anti-Virus at
Fortress Systems.com and is believed to be clean.
--
Postmaster at FSL.com
Fortress Systems, Ltd.