Getting DOS Attack errors

MailScanner Mailbox mailscan at PRIS.CA
Thu Oct 16 19:04:10 IST 2003

Hello All

We have a fellow that is trying to send an email to one of our members
that contains a zipped attachment. It is named simply enough DISK2.ZIP
contained in the zip file is an update to a program that one of our
members uses.

We are getting the following error when the attachment is scanned:

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (the entire message).
Warning: Please read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more
information.

This is a message from the E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "the entire message"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this
warning
message.