Exim & mailscanner-mrtg

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Wed Oct 15 22:55:33 IST 2003

I'm doing some development work on mailscanner-mrtg at the moment and
one of the items on my TODO list is support for Exim.  Unfortunately I
don't use Exim so this is proving a little tricky (I've got some
submitted patches but they raise more questions than they answer right
now and the contributer hasn't yet responded to an email seeking
clarification). So....
Are there any Exim users out there who can help me out with some
explanation of exims logging format (and maybe provide me with some
examples and/or test).  I'm not looking for patches, since I've already
rewritten the log parsing code to be more efficient patches against the
old version will not be able to be applied anyway.

If anyone can help please email me off list at the address below.

Thanks

Kevin
--
Kevin Spicer
kevin AT kevinspicer DOT co DOT uk

This message is digitally signed using the GNU Privacy Guard.
My public key may be obtained from http://www.keyserver.net
pub  1024D/E342F442 2002-06-16 Kevin Spicer (I.T. and Tuba!)
     Key fingerprint = 0B7D 76FA E599 21F0 6FD7  EDBC 6BA9 01EF E342
F442