MailWatch issues?

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Wed Oct 15 19:00:14 IST 2003

Hi Matt,

I *think* 4.12 should work - however I suspect that you haven't got the
php-mysql module installed.  You can check by doing:

rpm -qa | grep php

On my system I get:

php-mysql-4.2.2-17
php-4.2.2-17

You can get the RPM's for php-mysql from the RedHat 7.3 installation media.

Kind regards,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Kehler
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: 10/15/03 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: MailWatch issues?

I am your worst nightmare :).

Thanks Steve, I got past that point now...now at the final step, but
getting "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: " for every page from
functions.php.  mostly  mysql_pconnect function.  I am using PHP 4.12,
verified that it is working.  Is version 4.12 known to work?

thx
Matt

>>> steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK 10/15/03 11:12AM >>>
Matt,

Sorry but you'll have to undo your DBD-MySQL install as 2.9002 doesn't
seem
to work properly with MailWatch (you get the 'MySQL server has gone
away'
error) - you'll need to download and install 2.1028 from
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/J/JW/JWIED/DBD-mysql-2.1028.tar.g
and it'll start working correctly.

Regards,
Steve.