forward fromandto rules {Scanned by HJMS}

Tue Oct 14 21:40:13 IST 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 9:26 pm, Julian Field wrote:

> At 21:08 14/10/2003, you wrote:
>
> > I hate to think what sort of testing you do on your software (yes, I
> > remember you occasionally shovel the Linux kernel as input to your
> > students' programming efforts), however I think your comment above
> > implies you've tried some pretty evil configuration constructions just to
> > see what happens :)
> >
> > Mind you, it may be significant that 'parseable' is not necessarily the
> > same as 'useful'....
>
> Agreed. What do you think this does?
>
>      v£%iR U*&^ss][-c+_ a"N!!!n~@I..<(*%n}{:)>G*"&$^=yEs#fALSEyES#(%*no

Well, the configuration option is Virus Scanning =
but I'm not quite sure whether the answer is yes or no :)

I'll make a guess and say the setting is 'no', simply because it's last on
the line...

Antony.

--

Nostaliga is not what it used to be.