Upgrading to 4.24-5

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Oct 14 17:15:35 IST 2003

I just downloaded the SUSE 4.24-5 tarball from the webiste.  I haven't run
install yet, but did untar it.  I don't see a upgrade_MailScanner_conf
script anywhere.  Is that installed by install.sh or do I need to download
that seperately?  Or was it just inadvertantly left out of the SUSE package?

Thanks much...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500