OT Routing problem MS sendmail and exchange

Jacobs, Eric (ThomasTech) ejacobs at THOMASTECHSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Oct 14 15:12:38 IST 2003

You might be able to make use of the LUSER_RELAY macro in sendmail which
basically says I have mail for a user who is supposed to be local but I have
no account for him so I will forward it on to this other mailserver

Eric Jacobs
Thomas Technology Solutions, Inc.
One Progress Dr
Horsham, PA 19044