spamassassin doing rbl's

Jared redjar at REDJAR.ORG
Mon Oct 13 21:15:51 IST 2003

Darn, I did find a mention of that in the archive but A) assumed that
my deb package would install it as a dependency and B) wasn't sure
which deb package it was in.

For those using debian, instead of using CPAN, Net::DNS can be
installed as a deb using the package: libnet-dns-perl

I've added this question/answer to the mailscanner FAQ under
SpamAssassin.  Hopefully it's accurate.

Thanks for the help.

-jared