Panda 7.0.1 and MailScanner

Nathan Johanson nathan at TCPNETWORKS.NET
Mon Oct 13 16:16:25 IST 2003

Just curious, how did you go about getting an evaluation license of this
product? Was there a magic sequence of clicks on the web site, or did
you simply call a sales rep and request one?

Also, can you please confirm whether login credentials are needed in
order to update the virus signatures? If this is the case, does Julian's
autoupdate script take this into account?

Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Johansson [mailto:tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 4:31 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Panda 7.0.1 and MailScanner

Was this solved in any way?
I just recently got a panda evaluation license and downloaded pavcl
7.0.1
which doesnt seem to work with the latest MailScanner.

Also, there is a panda signature update script available at
www.pcm.se/download/pavupdate.tar.gz , could this be made into a panda-
autoupdate MailScanner script perhaps?

regards, Tony