F-Prot did not need updating.

Mon Oct 13 10:44:22 IST 2003

On Monday 13 October 2003 10:32 am, Peter Peters wrote:

> Every time. For statistic purposes I analyze the logfiles. The files for
> this month give me this information:
>
> |Bepaal het aantal keren dat F-Prot is geupdate:       0
> |Bepaal de laatste keer dat F-Prot is geupdate:

How does your logfile analysis detect when F-Prot really does get updated?

Ask me again in a few days and I'll tell you the date/times of my signature
files (or just compare the ones on your system with the dates/times in your

Regards,

Antony.

--

You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral

 - Frank Skinner