Could not analyze report?

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Fri Oct 10 15:44:29 IST 2003

Any chance that the form is vulnerable to html injection etc?  Have you
checked through the batch of emails to see if there is some dodgy data in
it?

Why don't you get her to batch it in lots of 50 and see if any of those
bundles get blocked?

Phil

Phil Randal
Network Engineer