Could not analyze report?

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Oct 10 15:18:18 IST 2003

Whoops.. Sorry about the HTML, not sure what happened there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hirsh, Joshua [mailto:joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 10:16 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Could not analyze report?

> BTW, as usual, I forgot to mention the Subject in the sysadmin report
> indicates : Warning: E-mail viruses detected. This is throwing me a little

> as to what direction to lean.
>
> As best as I could find, this Subject line is kind of generic.

 This particular subject line is the same for all reports emailed to the
postmaster. It's defined in /etc/MailScanner/reports/en/languages.conf (or
your language of choice) under the name of "NoticeSubject".
 I guess nothing interesting showed up in the logs as to what might be
causing the issue?

 -Joshua