exe or not exe

InvictaNet Customer Support support at INVICTANET.CO.UK
Thu Oct 9 10:11:04 IST 2003

Julian and Raymond answered this question for me a couple of days ago
Here is Julian's answer

>Hi
>
>I haveone awkward customer who doesn't want attachments filtered according
>to filetype/name.conf
>They want to recieve all attachments untouched.
>
>Can I send MailScanner.conf > filetype.rules > filetype.rules.conf?
>
>e.g. in filetype.rules.conf
>FromOrTo:       default         %etc-dir%/rules/filetype.rules.conf
>FromOrTo:       *@awkwardcustomer.com   (what do I put here)

FromOrTo: *@awkwardcustomer.com %etc-dir%/rules/filetype-allowall.rules.conf

And then in %etc-dir%/rules/filetype-allowall.rules.conf put this:

allow   .       -       -
(separated by tabs). That will make it allow everything.

-
dangerous content by the http://www.anti84787.com
-

Martyn Routley
InvictaWiz - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictawiz.com
martyn at invictawiz.com
phone: 08707 440180
fax: 08707 440181
Ask us about our online Antivirus and Junk mail scanning service.
Ask us how you could save money on your telephone bill.