OT - National Infrastructure Protection Center

Youn Gonzales ispmgr at CLAS.NET
Wed Oct 8 19:50:05 IST 2003

I sent a message to our contact in the treasury department regarding DoS
attacks on the RBL's. Apparently, there is a government agency that will
help deal with these types of attacks. Here is the response I received.

>         Yes, there is a national-level agency that deals with these types
>      of issues, the National Infrastructure Protection Center, formerly
>      part of the FBI, now part of the Dept. of Homeland Security.
>      (www.nipc.gov/), or you can still still call me).

The contact information on their web site is:

Department of Homeland Security

Information Analysis Infrastructure Protection

Washington, D.C. 20528

Voice: (202) 323-3205
Fax: (202) 323-2079
E-Mail: nipc.watch at fbi.gov

Youn Gonzales
System Administrator
Comptia A+, Network+, INET+,
Cisco CCNA/CCDA Certified Technician
Microsoft Certified Professional

I have an existential map; it has you are here written all over it.
- Steven Wright