drop viruswarning.txt

hermit921 hermit921 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 8 00:49:45 IST 2003

MailScanner 4.23-11 with sophossavi on RedHat 9.  When we get a virus, it
gets removed and 2 things get added to the message.

1.  lines at the top saying:
WARNING: This message has had one or more attachments removed (eicar.com).
WARNING: Please read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

2. additional information at the bottom or in an attachment:

This is a message from the E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "eicar.com"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message. etc etc.

I want to eliminate the second part of this, but I can't find a setting in
MailScanner.conf to do it.   Any suggestions?  I thought about turning the
report file into a single space character....

Thanks,
hermit921