OT : Clarkconnect

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Tue Oct 7 11:53:20 IST 2003

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> [...]

The come on punish me & Clarkconnect where I purchased it.

Ohh is this a criminal court ?.

Will not discuss this anymore, and I don't know why you are done that
attack against me.

This is OT, and this place is not a discussion_club to discuss such
things, and over and out with it.

>>As I am not using it for professional
>>use, it was
>>available for a fair price.
>

> Then everything is fine :)

You are not easy to understand, but never mind.

Will not discuss it more.
--

/Erik