NOTIFY-New Guestbook Entry

mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 04:52:55 IST 2003

New Guestbook-Entry from Jeff Huckaby at rackAID Support

Mailscanner is a great product for small businesses and ISPs.  At rackAID, we have many small biz and isp clients who simply cannot afford the pricing that accompanies other anti-virus systems.  Many commerical products use per-user pricing, which is difficult for a small ISP to track, or very expensive site-licenses. We have installed numerous copies of mailscanner on redhat, ensim and cobalt raq servers.  All of them work great.    Kudos to the mailscanner team for developing a great bit of software that really helps many small businesses.<br />
<BR>Jeff Huckaby<br />
<BR>www.rackaid.com