Mailscanner vs Spamassassin settings for changing the message headers

Boulytchev, Vasiliy vboulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM
Fri Oct 3 19:16:11 IST 2003

penis enlargement? :)))))))))))))))))

So what do you guys think, is it doable?

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Kevin Spicer
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 12:11 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Mailscanner vs Spamassassin settings for changing the
message headers

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 18:48, Boulytchev, Vasiliy wrote:

>Content preview:  Copy Any DVD to CD, Easy - Fast - Convenient! You

Thats a neat feature, I'd certainly find it useful if anyone implemented
it.  I keep getting calls from users who are frightened to open the
attachment (because of the warning in the attachment report), but
frightened to delete the mail (in case its actually relevent).  e.g. One
recent case one of our people who deals with requests for quotes etc
received a Spam entitled 'Urgent Business Proposal' and had to call me
so I could decide whether it was 'safe' to open (go on, guess what it
was...)

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000