Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Oct 2 21:16:11 IST 2003

Hi,

AFAICS my X-MailScanner-Id patches didn't make it into 4.24 (see
http://tinyurl.com/phtl and http://tinyurl.com/phu7 ), just in case anyone
else (appart from me, that is) is interested in it, I updated the patches for
MailScanner-4.24-4.

They are still at http://baby.com.ar/MailScanner/id-patch as I said in the
original messages.

I added a small README.txt (actually, copied and pasted from the emails) and
for the benefit of the users (that is, everyone but Julian) all the patches
in one complete file you can apply directly (instructions at the bottom of
README.txt).

If someone is using it, please say it so, so I keep updating them (or try to
convince Julian to put them in ;-)

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz