Reading spam dir with PHP?

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Oct 2 21:46:05 IST 2003

Sudo might be the solution, but I would wonder about the implications of
letting the 'apache' user access those files

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/