Domain by Domain Setup

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Oct 2 18:37:12 IST 2003

Afaik there aren't any simple frontends available for this at the moment.
As things satnd you would need to manually edit the relevant config files

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/