SpamAssassin scores question (feature request?)

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Thu Oct 2 14:59:59 IST 2003

Hello,

These are my current settings

Required SpamAssassin Score = 4
High SpamAssassin Score = 12

A client of ours whos mail is routed through both mailscanner boxes is
still getting a substantial amount of spam through untagged.  Is there a
way to have a separate score and high score per domain?

For example

Required SpamAssassin Score = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.scores.rules
High SpamAssassin Score = /etc/MailScanner/rules/high.spam.scores.rules

Then in each file