Inline SPAM warnings

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Wed Oct 1 22:39:47 IST 2003

Hi,

We have a policy of attach and deliver for messages which are classed as
spam.  Recently we've had a bunch of complaints about some Outlook users
not having the inline spam message inline, but showing up as an attachment.

For me using Mozilla everything looks fine, but some exchange & outlook
users seem to not be getting things as you'd expect.

We updated to the most recent release as of last Friday, but this has
made no difference.  Does anyone have any tips?

TIA
--
Regards,

David Hooton
Senior Partner
Platform Hosting
1300 85 HOST
www.platformhosting.com

   This message has been scanned for spam & viruses by Mail Security.
   To report SPAM forward the message to:    spam at mailsecurity.net.au
   Mail Security                              www.mailsecurity.net.au