dcc /var/dcc/map file corrupted

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Oct 1 13:36:57 IST 2003

I had a similar problem
If you remove the entire /var/dcc directory and install dcc from scratch
your problems will vanish :-)

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/