Recommended Spam actions

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Oct 1 09:21:27 IST 2003

Bouncing Spam is a really *bad* idea, as a lot of spammers falsify headers,
return addresses etc. If you try bouncing them they'll bounce back to you.
Deletion is probably the best option

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/