Bayes not working?

Mike Williams mike at TECHINTER.COM
Sat Nov 29 00:28:28 GMT 2003

Well I figured out the DB_File but not the other problem with the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Mike Williams
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 5:27 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Bayes not working?

When I run sa-learn --rebuild -D one of the debug output lines is debug:
bayes: DB_File module not installed, cannot use Bayes. It also doesn't seem
like any of the changes that I make in spam.assassin.prefs.conf have any
effect.  /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf is symbolic link to
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf.  I'm running 4.25.5 MS and 2.60
SA.  I also have the configuration files for MS NFS'd on a central server
becuase I run 2 Gateway servers with MS.  I'm not sure if the debug info
should be a concern but I'm running out of ideas.

Mike Williams
IWC Inc.
30 South Whitney St Suite 1
Grayslake, IL 60030