Virus reporting

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Fri Nov 28 11:44:09 GMT 2003

That's so obvious in retrospect :-)

Thanks Julian.

A few stats you might be interested in - yesterday (our first day fully
live) our gateway processed 6574 emails (around 4400 incoming) totalling
541MB, of which 287 were flagged as spam (104 high scorers, no false
positives amongst the high scorers) and 58 viruses, mostly Swen and Mimail.

Cheers,

Phil