Paypal virus emails

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Fri Nov 28 10:31:06 GMT 2003

More worrying is the PayPal viruses I'm getting which the virus scanners
aren't picking up.  Fortunately my habit of telling SpamAssassin that all
viruses are spams has paid off, as they are being deleted as high-scoring
spams.

It looks like MailScanner isn't seeing the attachment as an attachment.

Anyone else seeing this?

Phil