blacklist

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 09:30:18 GMT 2003

At 02:10 28/11/2003, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm using mailscanner-4.12-2 with spam assassin.  High scoring spam is
>quarantined and low scoring spam has the subject line modified.  Mail that is
>blacklisted is also tagged as "spam", I would like it to be quarantined.  How
>might I achieve this?
>
>Many thanks
>
>Craig

Set

# Setting this to yes means that spam found in the blacklist is treated
# as "High Scoring Spam" in the "Spam Actions" section below. Setting it
# to no means that it will be treated as "normal" spam.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Definite Spam Is High Scoring = no

in MailScanner.conf.
--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654