multiple signatures based on IP

Matthijs Althoff m.althoff at BROMBERG.DEMON.NL
Wed Nov 26 20:42:16 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have been asked by someone for which my system handles e-mail
scanning but who is not in my local LAN (10.10.) to set a signature
at the bottom of each outgoing message. This members has smpt/pop3
access from the Internet address xx.xx.xx.xx Somehow It wound add a
signature, can it be IP based or did I somehow miss-configured?

/etc/MailScanner/Mailscanner.conf
# Set where to find the HTML and text versions that will be added to the
# end of all clean messages, if "Sign Clean Messages" is set.
Inline Text Signature = %rules-dir%/sig.text.rules
Inline HTML Signature = %rules-dir%/sig.html.rules

# Add the "Inline HTML Signature" or "Inline Text Signature" to the end
# of uninfected messages?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Sign Clean Messages = /etc/MailScanner/rules/signing.rules